Maturity Assessment Questionnaire
Make the most of your RPA investment with a complimentary maturity assessment from the JifJaff team of RPA experts.
As independent, vendor-agnostic RPA specialists, we can show you how to use Automation correctly. Whether you’re using UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Microsoft/Softomotive, WorkFusion or any other RPA software solution, we’re here to help you assess how well you’re utilising these tools.
JifJaff is an independent, intelligent automation (RPA) business integration strategy and implementation consultancy. Regardless of the RPA platform you’ve used to build your business process automation and infrastructure, a maturity assessment is going to ensure that you’re getting the most our of RPA.
Are you in the early stages of your Business Process Automation journey, or is it well established within your organisation? Whatever stage you’re at, it is essential to regularly assess capability to make sure you’re making the most of your investment in automation. Be sure you’re benefitting as hoped from RPA and plan for continuous improvement.
Our RPA Maturity Assessment pinpoints your maturity level.
- Do you know if your robots are being fully utilised, i.e. how are you scheduling to ensure each one hits 24/7/365?
- Are you automating the right processes?
- Are the correct foundations in place to ensure that Intelligent Automation is adding value where and when it’s required on a long-term basis?
These are just some of the questions you should be asking continuously to drive ROI. Our Intelligent Automation maturity assessment can help you ask the right questions about the way you use automation to confirm how well your company is utilising RPA.
The JifJaff Intelligent Automation complimentary entry-level Maturity Assessment consists of:
- A short set of questions to determine your RPA maturity level
- An online half-day workshop (two hours) delivered by a JifJaff automation strategist to discuss your RPA set up
- Receive expert advice about getting the most out of your RPA investment, bot maximisation, metrics for understanding ROI, RPA technology overview, and potential next steps
- From this, you will receive a complimentary review of the findings from our RPA maturity assessment
Once you understand where your business lies on the Automation Maturity Scale, you can start to build strong foundations for your Intelligent Automation journey!
Interested in getting a free assessment? Simply fill out the short form to get started!
Who Is JifJaff?
JifJaff is an independent, intelligent automation specialist. We help our clients make the best use of their investment in Automation. Whether you’re using UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Microsoft/Softomotive, WorkFusion or any other RPA software solution, we’re here to help you assess how well your business is utilising these tools.
We can help you get more from your RPA software.
It doesn’t matter which RPA software your company is using. We believe that all RPA tools are excellent. Most vendors are heavily investing to increase the capability of their Robots. We can advise on the differences but we are not here to tell you to change your RPA tool or use a different platform. Our remit is to help you get your Automation integrated into your business correctly, no matter which version of RPA software your company is using.
JifJaff is an expert in the integration of Automation from a business Operational and IT perspective. Our independent, vendor agnostic Nine Pillar Framework ensures:
- Security implications
- Ability to identify suitable processes with business case realisation
- Internal capability to support
- Bot usage is maximised, i.e. as close to 24 hours a day as possible
- Best Practice Build
- Ongoing metric assessment to ensure targets are achieved and demonstratable
JifJaff Nine pillars of Automation ensure you make the most of your investment in robots.