USING RPA ROBOTS TO AUTOMATE BACK OFFICE FUNCTIONS E.G. AP, MONTH END CLOSE, GL OR BANK RECONCILIATIONS AND INVOICE INGESTION
REDUCE COST TO BUSINESS / IMPROVE ACCURACY / UNSHACKLE HIGHLY SKILLED STAFF / 24/7/365 ACCESS TO ALL DATA
We would like to invite you to a coffee-morning round table event hosted by Sopra Steria (European leader of digital transformation) & JifJaff (leading specialist in RPA & AI based document ingestion) on Thursday 28th November.
Using RPA to automate back-office functions can enable you to run at a reduced cost to the business, improve process execution accuracy, enforce standardisation, unshackle highly skilled staff from low value activities, and provide 24/7/365 access to all data at the flick of a switch. In this session, we will explore how you can automate back-office processes e.g. Accounts Processing, General Ledger Reconciliation, Vendor Master-data creation, and invoice ingestion and actioning.
Details are as follows:
Location: Sopra Banking Software UK Ltd, 350 Euston Road, London, NW1 2PG
Date/Time: Thursday 28th November 10am – midday, followed by refreshments
- Introduction to JifJaff and Sopra Steria
- Explore the use of RPA to automate Back office functions
- JifJaff and Sopra Steria use case examples – demonstration of cost savings, efficiency gains, speed of ROI, accuracy and compliance
- Open discussion – the art of the possible with RPA in Back office on its own or as part of a larger transformation
- Tea, coffee and a selection of breakfast pastries will be provided for your refreshment.
For further information.