How Utility companies can maximise efficiency and reduce operating costs through Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Discover how to build business resilience by maximising the efficiency of your current workforce and resources.
Download the eBook: How Utility companies can maximise efficiency and reduce operating costs through Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Covid-19 has had a major impact on businesses worldwide, and organisations in the Utilities industry are looking for ways to adjust to this “new normal”. As business activities slow, some companies are seeing lower revenue and a reduced workforce.
During this period of economic uncertainty, reducing costs and maximising efficiency will be crucial in the months ahead
Learn how RPA can solve these challenges
Whether you know about Robotic Process Automation or not, this eBook will give you the basics of software robots, how they can be used in the utilities industry and the myriad of benefits that RPA offers.
What you can expect to learn from this eBook:
1. What is RPA and how does it work?
2. Potential areas for implementing automation using RPA.
3. How RPA can maximise efficiency and reduce operational costs.
4. How Robotic Process Automation is helping utilities organisations to overcome challenges such as:
- Fault detection and resolution
- Paper forms, Word and Excel documents
- Manually processing data and reporting
- Manual workflows with paper-based sign-offs
- Customer Records Management
- Billing and Payments
- Identifying Patterns and Themes
- Customer Complaints
5. How to get started on your RPA journey.
Who is this eBook for?
If you are in the utilities industry and you are responsible for finding solutions to reduce operating costs and maximising the efficiency of your current workforce and resources, this eBook is for you.